The AllroundWork 37.5 Insulated Pant might be the best winter work pant on the planet! We tested this pant over an entire winter in Montana's harshest conditions and we were amazed. 4 hours of snow removal in an open cab bobcat with -22° wind chill was no problem for the 37.5 insulation.
The AllroundWork 37.5 insulated pant can easily be paired with a light base layer or put over your favorite Snickers pant. Take things on step further and pair it with the AllroundWork 37.5 Insulated Jacket. Together these pieces combine for unbeatable comfort and protection from tough winter conditions.
- Patented 37.5 technology uses active particles made from volcanic sand to monitor the humidity coming off your body. When you're hot, active particles embedded into the material use your body's energy to remove moisture and cool you down. When you're cold, the active particles retain the body's energy to warm you up.
- Made from durable Polyamide fabric, with advanced cut for great functionality and protection.
- Cordura® reinforced kneepad pockets designed for the KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats positioning system for superior knee protection, certified against EN14404.
- Each leg is striped with heat sealed reflective tape for increased visibility when working in dark conditions.
- Great pockets for all your things. Torpedo level pocket, cargo pocket, cell phone pocket, large back pockets, hammer holders on both sides and ID-badge on leg pocket.
- Long zippers at the sides for easy dressing. Adjustable leg ends attachable to the shoe straps to keep the pants from sliding up.
Main Fabric: 100% Polyamide; 220 g/m2 Reinforcement Fabric: Cordura®; 100% Polyamide; 205 g/m² Lining: Quilt; padding -100% Polyester 37.5®; 60 g/m2
Machine wash 40 degrees C
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean