Hultafors wrecking bar is manufactured with high-alloy boron steel with ergonomic rubber-clad handle. Articulated claw, adjustable to nine different positions. Wide, ground contact surfaces and thin ends make it easy to use and reduce the risk of leaving marks. The claw is optimized for pulling out nails. The curved section at the chisel makes space for the hand and minimizes the risk of crushing damage.
- Adjustable claw in nine steps for best working position.
- Manufactured with high-alloy boron steel
- Wide, ground contact surfaces and thin ends make it easy to use in narrow spaces and reduce the risk of leaving marks.
- Optimized claw for pulling out nails.
- Easily break up wooden floors, lift doors or adjust construction framework.
- Passes stress test of over 400 lbs of pressure without breaking